Tuesday 27 October 2009

About time


Its been too long since my last post, and so so much has happened. Not least that steven, my shout for emphatic victory, did actually prevail in Masterchef. To be honest i was somewhat underwhelmed by his menu in the final. It was all good and well cooked and all that, but it didnt have the 'wow factor' or interesting quirqyness of some of his earlier dishes. Any way he was a worthy winner and i wish him and his rye cheeky smirk all the best.

I have also been marveling at the Life series on BBC. With Father nature as the narrator and super slow mo looking more real than actual reality, its an absolute winner, although i find the explaning bit at the end more boring than Jack Straw attempting to give answers in Questiontime. Nick Griffin will have to wait, as my downloading of a new episode of Arrested Development is almost complete. if your not familiar with the series, I suggest you get smart, and get on it sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment