Monday 12 October 2009

bit of crumpet




I gave myself 2 reminders on my phone about what to write tonight, but i did'nt understand the messages i gave myself. the clues i gave myself was 'dim' and 'coo'.
Earlier on went to go see the Anish Kapoor exhibition at the RA. Wanted to go in, but at £12 was bit pricey, so sat outside with my mate in the sun and enjoyed the free statue. Often it seems when you go to a gallery theres some sort of rush to "complete" the show somehow. to see every peice shown. Outside in the sun, somehow i felt a pressure to 'justify' meeting a friend by wondering if i should have a cup of tea.its sad really that just meeting a friend didnt seem enough in a way without some sort of capital expenditure.
In the end i just sat with my mate and shot the breeze.Glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment